25 Examples of HDR Architectural Photography
Today, I want to show you some amazing architectural photography that used HDR technology. As you may know HDR provides much more details to the photography that usually can’t be seen on a standard image. The colors, halftones, depth, shades combined with perfect buildings lines, forms, materials create a great impact to the audience, especially to ones that don’t see often such things.
Here’s my collection of 25 Examples of HDR Architectural Photography that I hope you enjoy. Majority of photos are taken in 2011. Have a great HDR architectural photography share with us.
You may also like the following photography inspiration articles:
- 60 Fascinating Butterfly Pictures
- 50 Great Examples of Wildlife Photography
- Stunning Black and White Portrait Photography
- 40 Amazing Lomography Snapshots
1. 209/1000 – Salford, Media City 11 by Mark Carline
2. Blood at the Opera House by nickozw
3. Twin Pagodas in Chinese Garden, Singapore by Artie
4. In the Rotunda – Austin by Photomike07
5. HDR / Architecture / Central City / Surrey by Kyle Bailey
6. Turning Torso HDR by joakimanka
7. South Bank of Main River by agaz
8. Urban Texture – (HDR Lisbon, Portugal) by blame_the_monkey
9. The Color Field HDR by ISIK5
10. Dramatic Sunset Over The Burj Khalifa – (HDR Dubai, UAE) by blame_the_monkey
11. Serve And Protect – (HDR Rome, Italy) by blame_the_monkey
12. Hannover Neues Rathaus HDR by perldude
13. Grote Markt Brussels, HDR by Prof. Pixel
14. Geometry by Jean-Michel Priaux
15. Westminster Bridge by Harry Ball
16. Gate To History by Buck Cash
17. Chicago HDR by winstonoboogie910
18. Christchurch Archway by hydrodjinn
19. HDR Building by mshdesign
20. Watchtower by ahedrick201
21. Metropolitan by piotr gajowniczek
22. Kew Palm House by tonybill
23. Audimax by MRKS!
24. Red building by andrejan
25. Louvre Lineup by Aaron_S.