3D Image Rotator Carousel AS2
We are happy to announce you that Flashtuning supports the community by offering you free versions of its flash components. The freebies may have some limitations and don’t include the application source file, but you can easily configure them through the XML file.
Check the preview for the 3D Image Rotator Carousel (Actionscript 2):
NOTE: You can use A / D (for left/right camera movement) , W / S and mouseWheel for changing the menu depth, PGUP / PGDN to move / roll the camera in the example.
- Use this file to easily achieve any 3D Carousel configuration using advanced camera controls along with perspective, depth, fading and much more!
- Dynamic image mirror & roll over image coloring support
- You can include images with fixed or variable size
- Support for external URLs and browser window resize
- Support for logo & image titles
- Native camera keyboard and mouse controls
- Optionally set the main XML configuration file path in HTML using FlashVars
How to use it
1. Download the 3D Image Rotator Carousel AS2 and put all the files in the same directory. Now to insert the SWF file inside the HTML page(s) of your website copy / paste the following code in your HTML page(s) and adjust the
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="yourSWFWidth" height="yourSWFHeight" id="yourSWFName" align="middle">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="movie" value="yourSWFURL" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#161718" />
<embed src="yourSWFURL" quality="high" bgcolor="#161718" width="yourSWFWidth" height="yourSWFHeight" name="yourSWFName" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
#version=8,0,0,0 -> represents the minimum required Flash, can be 8, 9 etc.
yourSWFWidth -> a numeric value in pixels representing the width of your movie
yourSWFHeight -> a numeric value in pixels representing the height of your movie
yourSWFName -> represents the SWF file name (without the .swf extension)
yourSWFURL -> represents the URL location to the SWF file on your sever (eg: http://www.mysite.com/myflashfolder/myMovie.swf )
2. To configure your carousel open up the config.xml file and adjust the parameters according to your needs. You can setup the carousel radius, the image logo, the object mirror to be visible or not, the carousel angles and much more. To add a new image to the carousel use the following code:
<object source="images/pic01.png" url="http://www.flashcomponents.net/author/Flashtuning.html" window="_blank" title="Image 1" />
3. If you want to specify a different XML configuration filename you can use FlashVars. Edit the HTML source file and go to the
Make sure you to add the FlashVars=”xmlFile=myXMLFile.xml” also to the < embed > tag.
If you want to use the 3d carousel in a Flash project (FLA file needed) check out the commercial version available at FlashTuning.net.
You are free to use the files inside the 3DRotateCarouselAS2_Free.zip in any project personal / commercial as long as you don’t try to hide Flashtuning logo located in the top left corner of the gallery. If you don’t want to have the logo, you must purchase the commercial package that is available on Flashtuning.net. If you want to use the carousel in multiple websites you’ll have to purchase a license for each website. Read more on the 3D Image Rotator Carousel AS2 page.