Adobe eSeminar: PDF Portfolios for Flex & ActionScript Developers
Join the Adobe Acrobat User Community on Wed. November 18, 2009 for a free eSeminar on how to create highly branded, custom PDF Portfolio layouts using Acrobat 9’s ActionScript API and Flex. PDF Portfolios let you combine Flash/Flex/ActionScript with PDF to redefine what a document can be. If you are a Flex developer and are interested in leveraging your skills in a new and exciting way, this eSeminar is for you.
Overview: Free 60-min Acrobat 9 PDF Portfolios for Developers eSeminar with live Q&A
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Time: 10-11am US Pacific (1-2pm US Eastern)
Free Registration: http://www.acrobatusers.com/events/1475/pdf-portfolios-developers
What you will learn:
- What you need to get started with the Acrobat ActionScript API
- How to bootstrap a basic Navigator in Flex Builder 3
- How to bundle your Navigator\’s SWF file into a .NAV file for use in Acrobat using ANT
- How to avoid the most common trouble spots
- How to turn on the debugging options in Acrobat
Who should attend?
Flex developers interested in expanding their skills and market reach.
If you are an Acrobat developer or power user and have never worked with ActionScript or Flex, you might want to skip this one.
- ActionScript 3
- Flex Builder 3
- ANT (recommended)