25 Inspiring Booklet Designs for Printing
Designing booklets and brochures isn’t an easy job because these short printed materials should explain with a few words a concise idea about a company, an artist portfolio or a new product. They are useful tools in advertising services and products you offer so you have to make sure that the color palette you’re using, size of the booklet and paper’s quality match with the whole concept.
This post is written in partnership with Uprinting, an online printing company that provides hight-quality business printing articles, such as booklet printing, postcard printing, business card printing, flyer printing, calendar printing and much more.
Uprinting is also giving away some booklets to one of our lucky readers. Here’re the details of the giveaway:
25pcs Booklets for one (1) winner*
Size: 8.5″ x 11″
- 100lb Paper Gloss (Paper and Cover Paper Type)
- 8pp (Cover=4, Inside=4)
- Saddle Stitched
- Left Side Binding
- 3 Business Days Print Turnaround Time
- Free shipping for *US residents only
How to enter
- Follow us on Twitter: @flashuser @uprinting
- Share the article on Facebook or tweet about it: Giveaway: Win 25 Booklet Designs – http://bit.ly/Lo32Ek @flashuser @uprinting
- Write a comment with the link to you tweet or Facebook share post and that’s it. Make sure you provide a real email address and name. We’ll contact you at the email address you provide.
The giveaway will remain open until July 24th, 2012. A winner will be picked using random number generator and be announced here and directly through email.
This article is a showcase of great and inspiring ideas for designing booklets. Make sure you check all the designs because they’re unique and with close attention to details.