Freebie: Flash Component Progress Bar
This freebie comes from Flashtuning, a great flash developer. The Progress Bar component monitors the progress of loading content from multiple sources. It’s a Flash MXP file so for using you must install it through Adobe Extension Manager. It’s very well documented and has a built in Help Book, that can be accesed via Flash Help Panel. Available for ActionScript 2.0.
Here are some of the features:
* Multiple source objects support of different types (eg. movie clip, XML, sound, loader)
* Choice of fill direction
* Customizable skins on a per instance or global basis
* Choice of different display modes
* Choice and adjustment of progress bar fill easing types
* Automatic/Manual progress
If you can’t handle how to install it, a quick start guide is available on his site. Also check his portfolio for other awesome flash files.